Are you the parent of a little one who:
- Struggles with all new experiences or transitions?
- Has frequent tantrums and seems consistently overwhelmed?
- Shuts down completely when experiencing big emotions?
If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this course is for you! These behaviors are often the common result of emotional dysregulation in young kids who are in the early developmental stages of life.
Knowing how to best support them as a parent is a challenge. Facilitator Annie Peck, LPC created this course to help you understand the causes behind emotional dysregulation and what you can do to help foster appropriate emotional responses in your household. Complete with tangible coping skills and compassionate encouragement, this course is here to support you as you navigate the journey of raising little humans with big emotions.
What you'll get:
- 25 minutes of training videos broken up into 3 mini lessons
- Emails to keep you engaged and provide additional resources
- A downloadable PDF behavior tracking guide